Thursday, June 27, 2019

B.C. Butcher Screening June 28th at Odyssey Records with Director Kansas Bowling

Bowling Night

 

This is not your usual night of bowling.

Kansas Bowling, director and co-writer of B.C. Butcher, will be visiting Canada for the first time when she appears at Odyssey Records in London, Ontario to screen the movie, along with several music videos she directed. She will also show exclusive scenes of her upcoming, title-yet-to-be-revealed, feature film.



NEW YORK AND ONTARIO, CANADA!! Hi!!! I have two events coming up!! Please join me!! June 22nd in Brooklyn I will be on a Tromadance panel at @3dollarbillbk!!! I’ll be on the panel with @dylanmarsgreenberg and Frank Henenlotter and @boiledmikediana WOW!! Then on June 28th @odyssey.records in London, Ontario is hosting a night with me where I’m screening a bunch of music videos I’ve directed + exclusive scenes from my new feature + B.C. Butcher!! (+ maybe a short if I finish it in time!) I hope to see everyone there!! I will also be selling some cool stuff like Primitiva DVDs that aren’t even out yet!! 😱 (@danieljtrujillo) very cool 😎 All pictures by @beyond_imagemaker!!! Styling @kittens_not_bombs makeup @lynntaylorbeauty (P.S. I might also have an event coming up in Detroit I’ll keep everyone posted!)
A post shared by Kansas Bowling (@kansasbowling) on



Odyssey Records 1 Year Anniversary


Date: Friday, June 28, 2019
 
Screening Times
  • Music videos: 8:30 P.M.
  • B.C. Butcher: 9:30 P.M.
Live Music: Susans and also Sprocket Damage after the movie until 2 A.M.

    Tickets: $10 (purchase here)

    Location  
    Odyssey Records
    613 Dundas Street
    London, ON N5W 2Z1

    Below are just two of the music videos that Kansas Bowling has directed. The first stars Iggy Pop eating a hamburger during the entire length of the video.

    The second features Kansas and her sister Parker Love Bowling.






      B.C. Butcher (Official Trailer)



      The Bowling sisters also have roles in the latest Quentin Tarintino movie, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood. You can get a brief glimpse of them at 1:44 of the trailer.



      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Redbubble

      Featured Post

      Fourteen Movies MST3K Should Riff

      If you were a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000 , then you no doubt know that it is being rebooted, thanks to the successful Bring Bac...